BETA*rm provides HEARTTalk as a forum for exchanging information among BETA member facilities and insureds. We’ve created this online tool as an additional risk management resource at no cost to our subscribers.
Our goal is to give you a convenient way to build or strengthen professional relationships, establish new contacts, and expand the means by which you gather and distribute information and resources related to management of adverse events.
BETA*rm hopes you will use the information obtained through HEARTTalk as a supplement to the expertise and guidance you’re already receiving from your partners at BETA risk management. For definitive answers on any questions or concerns you may have regarding a specific adverse event or risk management, we encourage you to call us directly at (925) 838-6070, or visit us at Risk Management: Contacts to send an e-mail directly to a BETA risk manager.
Click the link below to join the conversation with other BETA members and insureds.
List Posting Rules
- Please remember that posted information reflects the opinions and experiences of the poster and should not be construed as legal advice. As a courtesy to others, please keep discussions on topic and constructive. Internet jokes, warnings about email viruses and other non-risk management topics should not be posted to the list.
- When opening attachments, please scan them for viruses.
- When replying to an email, please delete the sender’s original message, other than a few lines to help identify the topic. This is particularly relevant if you opt to receive a daily digest instead of individual emails. Also, if you opt to receive digest emails, please edit the subject line of your reply so that it reflects the topic instead of the default subject line for digest emails which is "HEARTTALK DIGEST."
How to Post Messages to the List
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Reply to any email message received from the list.
How to Change Your Delivery Preferences or Email Address
- Go to http://bhg.listserve.us/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=hearttalk.
- To log in, enter your email address and the password you used to set up your listserv account initially.
- After logging in, click the Your Settings button, make desired changes, and then click Save before closing the window. You can opt to receive individual emails, a daily digest or no mail.
- If you have forgotten your password, type your email address at the bottom of the login screen and click Get Password to have it emailed to you.
- If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from the list, log in and click the Leave (unsubscribe) button.
How to View Email Archives on the Web
- Go to http://bhg.listserve.us/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=hearttalk and log in.
- Click the Read Messages button to view archived messages.
How to Get Help
- If you run into problems accessing your listserv account or if you have any technical questions about the list, please send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
For more information, please contact our Risk Management Department at (925) 838-6070 or email email@example.com.