Risk Management: Get Started—Get Rewarded
BETA Healthcare Group (BETA) members must “opt in” to the Quest for Zero initiative each year.* BETA team members will partner with your facility and provide valuable guidance and mentoring to help you achieve success.
With full participation of your OB team and 100% compliance with various strategies known to improve patient safety, you have the opportunity to qualify for a potential contribution renewal credit of up to 9%.
Download the Quest for Zero: Toolkit
Download the whole Quest for Zero: Toolkit (ZIP) or download the individual options.
- BETA Introduction.zip
- Chapter 01 Tier 1 EFM Education.zip
- Chapter 02 Tier 1 NICHD Terminology.zip
- Chapter 03 Tier 2 Culture of Safety.zip
- Chapter 04 Tier 2 Communication.zip
- Chapter 05 Tier 2 Team Training.zip
- Chapter 06 Tier 2 Simulation and Drills.zip
- Chapter 07 Tier 2 Interdisciplinary Fetal Strip Review.zip
- Chapter 08 Tier 2 NCC Certification - RNC Credential.zip
- Chapter 09 Tier 2 Elective Delivery Bundle.zip
- Chapter 10 Tier 2 Hyperbilirubinemia.zip
- Chapter 11 Tier 2 Obstetrical Hemorrhage.zip
- Chapter 12 Tier 2 Preeclampsia Management.zip
- Chapter 13 Tier 2 Second Stage of Labor Management.zip
- Chapter 14 Tier 2 Shoulder Dystocia.zip
- Chapter 15 Tier 2 Vacuum Bundle.zip
- Chapter 16 Tier 2 Perinatal Medication Safety.zip
- Chapter 17 Tier 2 Patient & Family Centered Care in Perinatal.zip
- Chapter 18 Tier 2 Data Measurement Visibility & Transparency.zip
- Chapter 19 ACOG & AWHONN Resources.zip
* Members must notify BETA each year to opt in to Quest for Zero. Evaluations must be requested and concluded by 30 days prior to policy renewal in order to qualify for the credit for the annual policy renewal period.